Thursday 10 March 2016

Up, Up and Away

If you're as old or older than me, you may now be humming the old TAA airline ad after reading my post title.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you're younger or less influenced by early television than me.  

The last card we made on Saturday was pretty much a direct copy of one floating around on Pinterest.  I wanted to find a card suitable for males, as this is the category that most people generally struggle with.  Fortunately one of the Sale-A-Bration sets this year was Sky is the Limit - just perfect for men.  

This  card was CASED from  Kathleen Wingerson  with a few differences.  I loved her red aeroplane, overlay of vellum on the  propeller and addition of brads.   The little flags just add a touch of colour too. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment